SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGER Click to Show More
- Age 23 - 30 Years
- Sex: Male/Female
- Location: Dubai
- Qualification: Graduate
The Social Media Manager will administer the company’s social media marketing and advertising. Administration includes but is not limited to:
- Deliberate planning and goal setting
- Development of brand awareness and online reputation
- Content management
- SEO (search engine optimization) and generation of inbound traffic
- Cultivation of leads and sales
The Social Media Manager should be highly motivated, creative individual with experience and a passion for connecting with current and future customers.
That passion comes through as he/she engages with customers on a daily basis, with the ultimate goal of turning fans into customers.
Content management duties include:
- Administrate the creation and publishing of relevant, original, high-quality content.
- Identify and improve organizational development aspects that would improve content (ie: employee training, recognition and rewards for participation in the company’s marketing and online review building).
- Create a regular publishing schedule.
- Implement a content editorial calendar to manage content and plan specific, timely marketing campaigns.
- Promote content through social advertising.
The Social Media Manager should always be learning, as it’s a crucial component to their success. Social and digital marketing “Best Practices” shift constantly, so a budget should be allocated for training and/or attendance at applicable industry-specific conferences.
Responsibilities of the Social Media Manager
The first responsibility of a Social Media Manager is to develop and implement a social media marketing plan. The marketing plan will include the following components and should be reviewed no less than every 90 days.
1. Brand Development
2. Identify Target Customers
3. Set Clear Objectives
4. Visual Design and Web Development Strategy
5. Solid Content Strategy
6. Promotion Strategy
7. Engagement Strategy
8. Conversion Strategy
- Social Media Analytics, Social Media Advertising, Social Media Promotion, Brand Development, Branding